Steam Holiday Sales

damian

I know a lot of people who have it, seems to have become this generation's Age Of Empires. Appeals both to the Napoleon-era warfare expert who knows all 5 ways of killing someone with a bayonet and your average RTS'er.

those ship battles look epic

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rome was my favorite TW, though I haven't played the newest one. I was kind of hoping to see it for like $10 in the sale so I could buy it. I don't even know why I buy more games, all I ever play is TF2. But I'll be graduating soon, so I'll have plenty of time to play!

Medieval II: Total War is on sale today for 4.99. I thought they had Empire: TW for sale the other day for like 13 or 15, but I could be wrong.

Crysis: Maximum Edition is only 13.59 today, Street Fighter IV is only 9.99 (total steal), Shattered Horizon is only 4.99, Half Life: Source is only 2.49 and Multiwinia and Darwinia is only 2.99. Total steals for everything on there.

WHAT THE F+++?!?!!! I finally bought Shattered Horizon last week, thinking its not going on sale and now i've just wasted nearly 10 pounds down the toilet, im going to complain about this to them, they should really make it clear which games will go on sale and atleast Roughly when :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Edited by SenitaL

WHAT THE F+++?!?!!! I finally bought Shattered Horizon last week, thinking its not going on sale and now i've just wasted nearly 10 pounds down the toilet, im going to complain about this to them, they should really make it clear which games will go on sale and atleast Roughly when :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Yeah I know =/ It's really a pain in the neck. I was about to buy the Crysis Maximum Pack from GAME, but that very same night the Crysis complete pack came up at 66%, so I daresay I got lucky and saved about

so far, I've picked up

Braid - $2.50

Stalker S.O.C - $2.00

Stalker C.S - $5

I also picked up

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box set - $7.49

Civilization IV - $6.89

and now Im at a new years lan, and got the borderlands 4 pack