damian

Steam Holiday Sales

You know you'll be buying it tomorrow no matter what :P

Well, yeah, I'm just hoping it'll hit 75% off instead of 66%. :P Wishful thinking perhaps, but dammit, I wants it cheaper lol! Ah well, I'll still get it no matter what. Maybe I should just buy it tonight and get it over with..

Well, yeah, I'm just hoping it'll hit 75% off instead of 66%. :P Wishful thinking perhaps, but dammit, I wants it cheaper lol! Ah well, I'll still get it no matter what. Maybe I should just buy it tonight and get it over with..

If you do that it will go on sale tomorrow. I've still got a few games I was looking for, and may pick up Trine today.

anyone know a good game cheat site?

I bought outrun2006 and i went to gamefaqs and Im not quite sure how to run the full save data

I also bought trine for a friend yesterday and it went on sale today w

so I bought a few more copies to go around

I was really hoping to see elder scrolls IV on sale, not sure if I want to invest time in III.

Todays deals are just some of the deals from the whole sale. It gives you an opportunity to pick up games you may have missed. Too bad I already bought all the games I wanted :(

off topic but i love your avatar cheesman :lol:

Also, it looks like I will be buying torchlight since its only $5

Man it's gonna feel weird when this holiday sale ends sometime today :(

off topic but i love your avatar cheesman :lol:

That's Doctor Rockso :D

< quit pc gaming a while ago

< retard

Haha TK, would it make you feel better if I told you that we only get this a few times a year? Least with console gaming you can get the preowned refurbished stuff all year round =P

I played a bit without Xfire logging my hours but Xfire shows about 40 hours on Torchlight in the past 7 days...

:lol:

I played a bit without Xfire logging my hours but Xfire shows about 40 hours on Torchlight in the past 7 days...

:lol:

Glad to see me calling you obsessed is accurate lol.

Too bad the Witcher didn't go on sale today, but I nabbed it anyway to complete my holiday spending spree on Steam. Defense Grid is only 2.49, Bioshock and Torchlight are both 4.99, Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl is 2 bucks, L4D2 is 33.49, Killing Floor is 4.99 and GTAIV is only 7.49.. all deals they've had before like CheeseMan said but at least it gives people a chance to buy things they may have missed.