Steam Holiday Sales

damian

I just got paid today so I must resist the urge to spend it all on Steam. I'm already getting my girlfriend a couple of gifts on it, and I'll wait until after Christmas before I buy myself something. Like The Witcher, Defense Grid, Audio Surf, and about 5 other games that I want. But I'm limited on hard drive space! Damn it all! :P

I could pick up another hard drive on Newegg with my Christmas money...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these deals are only for a day, others, for the entire holiday deal. Don't miss any!

For those of you that have been buying Defense Grid (which I fully support - $2.50 is awesome), we should do some kind of scoreboard competition...I'll have to point out some levels that I'm good at ;)

For those of you that have been buying Defense Grid (which I fully support - $2.50 is awesome), we should do some kind of scoreboard competition...I'll have to point out some levels that I'm good at ;)
I just played it today, pretty darn cool game...

these prices are a trip, have had trouble getting over $1.99 for a full game...

the puzzle games released on games for windows live are neat but are going for like $20.00 and they could be more expected to be five dollars or so...

you guys should check that out as well if you use the service, it's games on demand or something and is similar to the xbox live marketplace (apply the update if you havn't already and there should be a marketplace for games such as street fighter 4 and such but also world of goo, osmos, where's waldo, tinker which was free for awhile and may still be, etc.)

steam is just fantastic though :thumbs-up:

Edited by maj0rgamer

If Plants vs. Zombies goes on sale again, I bought it at $5, thats definitely worth a look for tower defense type games. Super fun for the whole family!

Also, Rome Total War Gold @ $2.49 is a steal. It may be older, but it was my favorite out of the series. Though I haven't played Empire. Definitely worth a look for any RTS fans out there.