Steam Holiday Sales

damian

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate STEAM! Because it's so freaking awesome and now it's going to cause me to spend more money!

I bought the THQ pack and Dead Space during the Black Friday Sale...Will have to see what I buy now, but Stalker for $2 is definitely looking likely.

I hate STEAM! Because it's so freaking awesome and now it's going to cause me to spend more money!

I bought the THQ pack and Dead Space during the Black Friday Sale...Will have to see what I buy now, but Stalker for $2 is definitely looking likely.

As of right now I'm planning for GTA 4, Audiosurf, Stalker, and Defense Grid.

But I definitely hear you on the being awesome part. I really hope they put Portal on sale one of these days.

Only game I may consider buying is Braid. I'm going to d/l the demo and check it out first though.

There are a ton of other games I'm interested in, but seeing as I already have literally 20 games in Steam that I haven't gotten a chance to play yet, even with a sale, buying more games would be fiscally irresponsible :lol:

But some of the games are 75% off! It would be fiscally irresponsible NOT to buy them! :P

Well, when I finally get a chance to play one of those games, if it's not on sale at the time, I can just download it for free

i kid, i kid ;)