The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Saw it last night. everyone i saw it with loved it

but you didn't?? lol

Movie:

Brothers - was a pretty good movie, kind of a cliff hanger ending as far as not really happy or sad

Anime:

Keroro Gunso - good and light show for letting my brain relax

Darker than Black - still a little confusing but only episodes in and definitely interested

Just saw Avatar, yes i know i'm late. However i saw in the wikipedia entry that there is supposedly supposed to be a re-release in theaters, might go see it in 3d? Just need to find a 3d theater by my new house i'm moving to.

Watched the first season of Eastbound and Down (hilarious!) and just finished The Pacific tonight (good, but not as good as Band of Brothers IMO).

Also been watching Justified on FX all season and I do like it.

Been watching Scrubs Season 1 and OMG I'm so disappointed in myself for not adopting this show earlier, it's amazing. (only caught random snips of episodes on tv)

Also watched Kickass again with Father and Sister and it was just as kickass :rolleyes: as the first viewing. Such an awesome movie

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched Silent Hill. To be honest, it's a pretty messed up movie. Especially when Pyramid Head tears off the skin of that one lady (whose name I've already forgotten).

I don't watch many TV shows, but Justified has had me hooked. I really enjoy that show. The first season is over in just two episodes. I don't know what I'll do with myself at 10PM on Tuesdays after that! The good news is I saw that Justified was renewed for a second season, so I will have something to hold on to.