The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

The Good, The Bad, The Weird (2009) - Entertaining Korean western shootout movie.

VIDEO!

Loved that movie! Amazingly humorous tribute to a great western (I guess that'd be a eastern lol)...speaking of great westerns...

Movies:

Appaloosa: Pretty sweet western with a lot of nice twists with great characters and atmosphere. Not sure who recommended this one to me but now I recommend it (highly) to you all.

Jack Reacher: Didn't know "jack" (zing! :teehee:) about this movie but I thoroughly enjoyed it, great plot that doesn't give anything away and some sweet action to boot!

Jack Reacher: Didn't know "jack" (zing! :teehee:) about this movie but I thoroughly enjoyed it, great plot that doesn't give anything away and some sweet action to boot!

A coincidence here. I've watch that same movie last night. Good movie, but the plot became predictable after 30 minutes into the movie.

I would personally rate it 5.5 out of 10.

A coincidence here. I've watch that same movie last night. Good movie, but the plot became predictable after 30 minutes into the movie.

I would personally rate it 5.5 out of 10.

What part of the plot?? (use spoiler tags)

^^ the part when the lawyer was recalling all the sequences of the shooting to 'Jack Reacher'.

All I've wanted was the thrill & expectancy of the unexpected, but that movie lacked that kind of climax..

Star Trek

It could have been a great movie ...outside of the last 30 minutes, which just came off as extremely cheesy and predictable.  I think the rest of the movie made up for it though.  I told my friend he was being too hard on it.  Despite that whole sequence at the end that didn't really need to happen it was still a really good movie. 

Movies:

Righteous Kill- Pretty good crime/police/murder thriller, doesn't make the ending very obvious until the movie lets you have it. Highly recommend it!

Anime:

Soul Eater: 15 episodes in and I LOVE this show, to all those who recommended this to me THANK you. Perfect mix of nonsensical humor, awesome characters and sweet action.

• 2 weeks later...