The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Castaway on the Moon (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUBz5xfbl0c

If you're looking for anime suggestions, here are some of the series I've already completed. I'm pretty sure I'm missing quite a few of them, so hard to remember them all. You can ignore my rating system, I'm not very critical. To me its either good or not good. I don't finish watching not good series haha.

I would suggest building you're own list on http://www.animenewsnetwork.com, so you can keep track of what you've seen or want to seen or haven't finished watching. Very useful :D

Edited by AZNguyen

Movies:

Sinister- Decent horror movie, not the biggest fan of the genre but I still liked this all the same. Nice surprise ending as well!!

Rise of the Guardians- This movie was great, all of the characters were so unique and well thought out and it was a very enjoyable "kids" movie.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

If you're looking for anime suggestions, here are some of the series I've already completed. I'm pretty sure I'm missing quite a few of them, so hard to remember them all. You can ignore my rating system, I'm not very critical. To me its either good or not good. I don't finish watching not good series haha.

I would suggest building you're own list on http://www.animenewsnetwork.com, so you can keep track of what you've seen or want to seen or haven't finished watching. Very useful :D

Maybe one day I'll set one of them lists up XD

I see you haven't seen Spice and Wolf yet, that's a pretty unique one that's got great character development, not what you typically see. You should take a shot at it, first few episodes may throw you off though. 

Darker than Black is almost done downloading, will post my thoughts after I finish watching.

I've seen maybe half of season 1, I don't think I ever finished watching it. I'll check it out again on Crunchyroll. 

Welp I just watched season 1 and the 4 OVAS between season 1 and 2. Not bad I liked it, I heard season 2 wasn't that impressive but I'll find out once this torrent finishes.

They really don't tell you much about the gates and stuff, background information on how everything started.

Spice and Wolf is quite a unique one, character development is great. Some people find it slow, others think its just perfect. Be sure to let us know what you think about it when your done watching! :D

Movies:

Beasts of a Southern Wild: Wouldn't have probably seen this by my own choice if I would have even heard of it but it was pretty good, hard to really explain anything about it (which is why reading a summary would not properly do it justice). If you have nothing else on your list, check this out.

I've seen maybe half of season 1, I don't think I ever finished watching it. I'll check it out again on Crunchyroll. 

Welp I just watched season 1 and the 4 OVAS between season 1 and 2. Not bad I liked it, I heard season 2 wasn't that impressive but I'll find out once this torrent finishes.

They really don't tell you much about the gates and stuff, background information on how everything started.

You talking about Darker Than Black there?

Saw iron man 3, it was pretty damn good.

Damn good bloody good damn good movie.

If you thought IM3 was that good I can only imagine what your thoughts on Avengers would be. :whoa:

Movies:

I love you Phillip Morris: Hilarious movie if you haven't seen it, you must see it. I've seen it once before but made my girlfriend watch it without telling her anything about it (it's so much better the less you know about this movie). Another Jim Carrey masterpiece!

You talking about Darker Than Black there?

Yep! Finished season 2 yesterday I guess I can understand why people said season 2 wasn't as good as season 2 but I didn't really notice the same dislike. I would still like a better understanding of what happened at the end. Who died? who didn't? What exactly happened... T.T