The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Movies:

Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas- It was pretty badass, much to the effect that Treasure Planetwas. Great story, great host of characters and the animation transitions between 2D and 3D were so fluid. I love cartoon movies that masterfully blend quality 2D/3D animation together. I recommend it greatly!

1. Finished the fight with Laxus on Fairy Tail
  2. Finished the fight with Pain on Naruto
  3. More episodes of Darker Than Black ...definitely recommend this series

Heard lots of good things about Darker Than Black, torrent worthy?

Just finished watching:

1. Baccano!!

2. Durarara!!

3. Chihayafuru 

4. The Prestige(2006 movie)

5. Game of Thrones s3ep5

1. Finished the fight with Laxus on Fairy Tail
  2. Finished the fight with Pain on Naruto
  3. More episodes of Darker Than Black ...definitely recommend this series

Heard lots of good things about Darker Than Black, torrent worthy?

I guess it depends on what kind of shows you like, but I would say absolutely.  It is getting a little dated by now, but it is very good.  It does a good job of just giving you enough information.  I still have no clue on the Main Character's true ability, what organization he is a part of, who his real enemies, which organizations are not targets or even if they have ties with any.

I would give ya a quick synopsis but honestly when my friend told me it sounded a bit cheesey but its a lot better than I thought it would be.  It's more dark and a lot of intrigue compared to many anime which is about action.  The action in this show is usually fairly quick and gruesome.

Movies:

Life of Pi- Pretty crazy and oddly funny trip of a movie, for those who like a good survival adventure movie this was much better than the trailers made it out to be.