RIP Verran

grounded87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

i was just thinin' bout the old days... weekly polls thread is closed, Andrew hasn't posted any dirty photoshop pics for years and things gettin dry n dusty in the members lounge... :glare: but verran is still here in spirit !! lols:lol:

Wow... Blast from the past. I pretty much bounced after Ryan. Too sad then life went in a different direction and I lost interest in squeezing miniscule gains from my equipment. Still, overall, good memories of this spot. 

Hope you're all well. 

I am sure there are many influences here still from Ryan/Verran.  I come across things everyday that remind me of Ryan or I try to think, what would Ryan do? Or how would he approach this?  Or I imagine how a conversation would go with Ryan’s perspective/opinion/analysis.  I guess it’s just ingrained.  2009, in some ways it seems so long ago, and in other ways it doesn’t even feel like much time has even passed.  With that said, he loved this site, and I’m sure he’s still contributing in his own way.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, VerransWife said:

I am sure there are many influences here still from Ryan/Verran.  I come across things everyday that remind me of Ryan or I try to think, what would Ryan do? Or how would he approach this?  Or I imagine how a conversation would go with Ryan’s perspective/opinion/analysis.  I guess it’s just ingrained.  2009, in some ways it seems so long ago, and in other ways it doesn’t even feel like much time has even passed.  With that said, he loved this site, and I’m sure he’s still contributing in his own way.  

Had the pleasure of being a part of this site for a short time and the impact Ryan made was amazing. He was a special human. Glad to see the place still up and running.

Hey all. I'm sure most/all don't remember me, but anyways.... Im a OLD GUY from waaaaay back in the day. I recall I met him about 20 years ago. Verran is a cool guy. We talked a lot through pm's. So I raise my glass again to him.