2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosco,

Please confirm receipt of my email. I sent one earlier and then attempted to recall in order to provide you with my FB information (since email addresses and user names are different). I sent out a replacement email that included my specific details for FB.

To confuse things even further..... I sent the entry email from my business email address and not one of my personal email addresses...... :(

Edited by wevsspot

Bosco,

Please confirm receipt of my email. I sent one earlier and then attempted to recall in order to provide you with my FB information (since email addresses and user names are different). I sent out a replacement email that included my specific details for FB.

To confuse things even further..... I sent the entry email from my business email address and not one of my personal email addresses...... :(

I got two emails from you.

I'm in for this, did all 3 entries.

btw, I live all the way here in the Philippines, If shipping is going to be a problem (of course, on the assumption that I win something) , please inform me, I can give you the shipping address of my relatives in the U.S.

thanks for this contest! :D ^_^

How about some gifts certificates to Hackerthreads.com that can only be applied to OCC gear as prizes Bosco?

:D

I would have been willing to do that if I didn't pay for the OS, DVDRW and the Harddrive for the system :)