Bosco

2009 OCC Christmas Contest

:withstupid::withstupid:

Definitely didn't expect staff to be allowed...a wonderful surprise! Glad I decided to check OCC before I went to bed :lol:

Dave forgot to amend that post again. All staff eligible with the exception of ClayMeow! LOL

Holy hell that grand prize makes me wish I hadn't won last year. :P

Entered for 3, no grand prize. :)

Dave forgot to amend that post again. All staff eligible with the exception of ClayMeow! LOL

Yea throw him out, he was throwing everyone else out earlier... :lol:

I sent the email (twice since it sent prematurely), hope it went through right the second time.

Gonna go become a fan of OCC on FB (I'm Daniel Francis Harrington Mason the St), and then I'll sign up for the Newsletter (these two things I never knew about and would totally have subscribed sooner had I known)

Supplied by Bosco
Now that's dedication people :thumbs-up:

Good luck all, and in the end we're all winners for getting to be a part of OCC. (not trying to tush kiss either)

Just a quick query before I enter. If I enter say 2 times, does the favourite review differ or remain the same.

Thanks in advance

Timmy94

(not trying to tush kiss either)

Liar. :lol:

Seriously though - good luck everyone! On the extremely small chance that Bosco pulls my name for the grand prize I hope that tkrow21 gets the grand prize instead. :)

Liar. :lol:

Seriously though - good luck everyone! On the extremely small chance that Bosco pulls my name for the grand prize I hope that tkrow21 gets the grand prize instead. :)

You know you want to give it to NEA :lol:

You know you want to give it to NEA :lol:

His grammar bothers me enough that if I had a choice I'd avoid sending it to him. :lol:

Now that's dedication people :thumbs-up:

That is pretty awesome I didn't even see that, great job Bosco. I haven't actually gotten the 5870 in my sig yet so feel free to send those 5850s my way.:D

I did all 3

Edited by xchrissypoox