2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Dave cant you set up the email someway so that when an entry is received it will auto reply and let the person know?

like he doesn't have enough to do already...man some peoples kid i swear :rolleyes:

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like he doesn't have enough to do already...man some peoples kid i swear :rolleyes:

Whatever man, I was just trying to make a suggestion so he did not have to answer every person on the forum asking "did you get my email" I would think that would cut down on the work...

Whatever man, I was just trying to make a suggestion so he did not have to answer every person on the forum asking "did you get my email" I would think that would cut down on the work...

No harm done :) It was a great suggestion and I jumped on it right away and yes it cuts down my work alot thanks Dave I owe you one :)

Please don't check on my entries, I like to live on the edge always wondering if my emails reach their destination. :rolleyes:

Because usually I'm so stupid that I get emails addresses wrong. :huh::P

I signed up for the newsletter but have not gotten the conformation email, but got the other 2 in....

Thank you to the sponsers and OCC for putting this together Good Luck

Edited by kevinz90