Fallout 3 screenshots

Andrewr05

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he got killed :shrug:, I'll have to read the wiki on where he appears. My friend told me where to go and he wasn't show up. Maybe my quest is broken (which happened countless times in oblivion)

I'll just hack somethings in the console to get things back one track :D

Maybe he got killed :shrug:, I'll have to read the wiki on where he appears. My friend told me where to go and he wasn't show up. Maybe my quest is broken (which happened countless times in oblivion)

I'll just hack somethings in the console to get things back one track :D

Did you kill "The Family"? Or what did you do... You usually just talk to the guy in the front, go in or kill him, go in either way. Then talk to the main guy upstairs or kill them all and I think he has a keycard on him that is the password to the room. Easiest way is to be friendly with them, you get much better stuff if you help them and help the guys at the village.

I agree Fully with Krieg1337, Just talk to the Vamp.. ehrm.. i mean 'Vance' and his wife Upstairs, if you have a good speech then Vance will give you the code to the door, then just head Left from when you get at the top of the escillators. (your already upstairs, so just head left basically) being philosophical with Vance and friendly in general helps alot ;)

Edited by SenitaL