First DX11 Benchmark - Unigine Heaven

OCFreak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need a testing standard before we can compare scores...maxed x16 ani and 8xAA sounds good, but what resolution? I like 1920x1080, but are there still people whose monitors do not run that res?

Clockspeed doesn't seem to help much with settings maxed. 200 extra mhz only gave like .3fps. This is 1920x1080, 16x ani, 8xAA, etc. New OS install, so card is bone stock clocks with whatever drivers win7 picked for it. CPU is at my 24/7 overclock settings. May bump the gpu clocks up a bit to see if that helps.

heaven1080pmaxed.jpg

Its a pretty benchmark, but takes too long :lol:.

Need a testing standard before we can compare scores...maxed x16 ani and 8xAA sounds good, but what resolution? I like 1920x1080, but are there still people whose monitors do not run that res?

I use 1920x1080. Once i get this CPU running at its best i will crank up the GPU and test again.

Clockspeed doesn't seem to help much with settings maxed. 200 extra mhz only gave like .3fps. This is 1920x1080, 16x ani, 8xAA, etc. New OS install, so card is bone stock clocks with whatever drivers win7 picked for it. CPU is at my 24/7 overclock settings. May bump the gpu clocks up a bit to see if that helps.

I'm within 1 FPS of your score at 3.2 GHz and the same settings. :P

I'm within 1 FPS of your score at 3.2 GHz and the same settings. :P

You have 2 GPUs. But just to keep you trying P:) This is still the same Core speed on the CPU but up the GPU a little

dx11bm2.jpg

Edited by Danny_75

You have 2 GPUs. But just to keep you trying P:) This is still the same Core speed on the CPU but up the GPU a little

dx11bm2.jpg

We are running 1920x1080 res with 16x ani and 8x AA.

This thing doesnt care about cpu speed :lol:. My proc was over 1ghz faster and only got 1 fps more LOL. Still thinking about playing with GPU settings to see how it reacts...