First DX11 Benchmark - Unigine Heaven

OCFreak

It should be able to clock higher if you use something other then CCC to OC it. I've got my 5770 running at higher then what CCC lets me through the use of MSI Afterburner...

Heaven.png

Not bad when you consider that this is max at what my monitor can do. ATi really shows how then win price/performance.

Edited by RogerDeath

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not bad when you consider that this is max at what my monitor can do. ATi really shows how then win price/performance.

Huh? Obviously they're way better in a DX11 benchmark, NVIDIA doesn't even have consumer-level DX11 cards out yet.

Well this is the Q for all the experts! Why does a 5870 out perform a 5970 :) I have had mine set to 945/1325 and still only get 44.9/1132

I realy feal like i have wasted

Edited by Danny_75

Well this is the Q for all the experts! Why does a 5870 out perform a 5970 :) I have had mine set to 945/1325 and still only get 44.9/1132

Thats one massive OC Queenz you over volting that ? i could only get mine to 1029.00 /1300.00 (5870)

Yeah, I got the Voltage set to 1.3 on water. Any voltage below that and it would artifact and recover. I could go higher but I don't want to pump alot of voltage to the card. Temps are 31 idle and 46 load.