Here's a fun image to make your head hurt.

Crazy_Nate

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they're not. They're only the same colour when they overlap.

Never mind, I just went to link my paint version of it and it is the same colour. Thats cool!

lol.....

??????????

They are only the same when you use a paint version or photoshop, otherwise they are not the same at all!!!!

I posted this on another forum and this one reply I got.

To say the 2 blocks are the same color is preposterous. Color is what we see and interperate. Just because the math may hold up, dont always make it so. Perception can not be quantified and measured, and mankinds perception is what makes existance a reality. If some trickery of light and shadow cause a certain blending of light to appear grey instead of white, then the color is in fact grey, since we, as the only thinking beings in the universe(that we know of), decide it to be so.

What do you say to that?

• 3 months later...
So what does it mean if you noticed they were the same right away? This was the first time I've ever seen it, but reading through the comments, I guess I'm the only one that noticed it was right away...

it took me a couple of glances but then i realized there was a shadow...

post-65539-1262378046_thumb.png

Anyway here's one weirdo. Look at the 4 dots in the middle for atleast 30 sec, don't move your eyes even a tiny bit. Then look at a blank wall. Blink your eyes a few times and you should see something i'd compare to Jesus or Robinson Crusoe. Altho note that there shouldn't be any direct lighting on the wall you look at.

Man this is awesome!... and scary at the same time.