thought this was cool

Untitled-1.png

booted up my computer.... looked at the temps and saw this.... room temp is 20*C

core with ultra low temp is core at idle the other was at work i suppose.

none the less go prolimatech... maybe time for some overclocking :P

i thought so at first but when i stress test it with prime 95 it goes up .. go figure.. i may have an issue with the main core sensor... it always reads a fair amount higher no matter the conditions... even both cores stressed to the max there will be a large gap....

Edited by unknownuser200

if u get a nice cooler (if u don't have one already) temps will go down even more...meaning - more overclocking with more stability. Go for it.

I envy your temps. :D:D Mine are around 40 idle, 50 load. Just you wait and see when mah cooler gets here. :D

if u get a nice cooler (if u don't have one already) temps will go down even more...meaning - more overclocking with more stability. Go for it.

You can't cool something below room temperature if what you're using is at room temperature <_<

you could if you had a bunch of fans

I hate to say this, but... You have failed.

Fans can not make something colder than the air passing through them (aka the temperature of the room they are in)

which is what zertz was saying. I hope you misread something, this is really really basic.

Edited by xchrissypoox

You can only go below ambient if you use watercooling with some ice in it, or have the radiator in a fridge / on the window ledge in winter. Otherwise, get a Phase Change / Cascade / DICE / LN2 / Liquid Helium setup.

you could if you had a bunch of fans

I emailed Thermalright expecting I'd get this answer and they do not agree with you :

"Hi,

There is no known way, by me at least, that you can cool a CPU by air alone, below ambient temperature.

TR Support,

Bob"

There we go ;)