Anyone Else Own Guns Here?

MystoGators

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple of mine. Sorry for bad shots, there were taken for posterity, not for showing off :(

P1010859.jpg

P1010861.jpg

100_8741-1.jpg

Glock 27 in .40S&W

cid__downsized_1225071213.jpg

This here's my baby. Terrible picture of her. SIG P226 DA/SA in .40S&W.

My latest edition:

This isn't "mine," but the one I got is virtually identical to it.

CMPSpecialComplete.jpg

A not-so-glamorous shot of me shooting the 1898 Krag

n569036139_1967691_6769.jpg

Edited by LoArmistead

Mosins are great. Cheap to buy, cheap to shoot, impossible to break. All shapes and sizes too haha. Im thinking of picking up a Finn mosin but I NEED to get an M1.

Here are a couple of mine. Sorry for bad shots, there were taken for posterity, not for showing off :(

[Pictures]

looks very nice . what were you aiming at ..?

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an airsoft 4.5cal sniper rifle back in Europe. Had it since I turned 13. Haven't shot real people yet.

Also have some ak47 ammo, tracer and normal...I've got 2 bullets from a pistol but not sure what kind.

I think I made some modified ammo for the sniper rifle to make it more deadly. Here is what I did: Took 1 of the little thingys that go in the airsoft gun...it's exactly metal..it's kinda soft...metalish kind. So anyway. Take that, take a razer, and split the head of the "bullet" in 4, as much as possible but don't make a hole on the back. When shot, the front side that has been split will spread open because of the high pressure making it a little more deadly. Also there are the ones that I put gun powder in the bullet and with a substance that I don't remember I seal it, making the thing explode on impact.

Edited by ballist1x

I've got an airsoft 4.5cal sniper rifle back in Europe. Had it since I turned 13. Haven't shot real people yet.

*tracking IP adress*

*copying post*

*sending Ip adress & post to police*

:ph34r:

Edited by Jump4h