Anyone Else Own Guns Here?

MystoGators

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get some "evil black guns" (sarcam, I'm just using the mass media term) at some point, I'd really love to get a cheap AK47 or something like that.

Surprisingly I've never shot any non-traditional weapons, no AKs no ARs not even a pistol gripped shotgun.

I was just never around them when I was a kid and admittedly over the past few years I haven't gotten to a range nearly as many times as I would like.

I haven't had the money to go out and buy anything in a few years either.

I did once shoot a shoddily modified rifle that one of my dads friends procured, I'll leave it up to your imaginations as to what the modification was...

Hey Bizz, I noticed you live in the Atlanta area. I was thinking of selling my S&W M&P15A AR 15. If you were interested, I could just bring it to you. I've got about 200 rounds of .223/5.56 as well (Remington 55g).

7130_1084902377715_1681074625_178914_7523623_n.jpg

I added the rail system, the ergo grip, the magpul rail covers, and the forward grip.

I appreciate it but I'm not really looking currently. Just on the future wish list. However, I'll certainly keep you in mind if I'm looking anytime in soon. But nice to see another person from Atlanta!

I'd like to get some "evil black guns" (sarcam, I'm just using the mass media term) at some point, I'd really love to get a cheap AK47 or something like that.

Surprisingly I've never shot any non-traditional weapons, no AKs no ARs not even a pistol gripped shotgun.

I was just never around them when I was a kid and admittedly over the past few years I haven't gotten to a range nearly as many times as I would like.

I haven't had the money to go out and buy anything in a few years either.

I did once shoot a shoddily modified rifle that one of my dads friends procured, I'll leave it up to your imaginations as to what the modification was...

Heh was it from NAM?

I've got one or two.

I like my rifles made out of wood and steel.

I like my revolvers made in America.

I like my semi-autos made in western Europe, or in the case of a 1911, America.

Edited by LoArmistead

No guns out in the open here in the uk, its so strange that its almost like a norm for you guys though! if anyone here even had one in its case - in the boot of their car, they'd most certainly be arrested! <_< Not a big fan of guns anyway, i prefer beautifully crafted Katana's, intricately designed tanto's, which are still perfectly balanced and the odd interesting stuff like bladed full finger rings, i have a full set of these: http://media.photobucket.com/image/bladed%...aver_sm_540.jpg

and this: http://www.gungfu.com/htm-weapons/japanese...ragons-fury.htm

Much more fun my way then just pulling a trigger and it being all over in an instant no? :lol:

Edited by SenitaL

I have a list, these are mine and my dad's btw.

Ruger 10/22

Ruger Blackhawk .357mag with a modified grip and large dot scope.

Remington Model 870 12guage

Some old no name semi auto 12gauge...

An older bolt action .410

Remington .243

Remington Model 710

And a recently acquired stainless steel .45 cal black powder musket my grampa made for my dad.