Who's Getting Call of Duty : Modern Warefare 2?

KK_

i think i just pooed a little , Dragon Age looks fkuc!n LEET , looks like theres a few big titles are coming out anyway :D

MW2

AC2

DA:O

SC2 (lol)

D3 (another lol)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Pre-ordered the CE so I can get the items from gamespot. I have been waiting for this game for a while. They keep pushing it back,

:withstupid: Yep, CE here too. I'm a little pissed that the digital CE comes with the Warden's Keep DLC since you can't get a cloth map and tin case. I don't care about the tin case and cloth map, but I want actual disks. Awell...guess I'll have to buy the DLC if it's good.

i think i just pooed a little , Dragon Age looks fkuc!n LEET , looks like theres a few big titles are coming out anyway :D

MW2

AC2

DA:O

SC2 (lol)

D3 (another lol)

SC2, D3, ME2 and Bioshock 2 have already been pushed back to (at least) 2010.

me too

however i will stop to play a good fantasy rpg, not a mmorpger of course

so not to interested in dragonage

Dragon Age: Origins is not an MMO, it doesn't even support multiplayer. If you like good single-player fantasy RPGs, I really suggest you check up on the game. IMO, it's a must buy for any RPG fan.

Dragon Age: Origins is not an MMO, it doesn't even support multiplayer. If you like good single-player fantasy RPGs, I really suggest you check up on the game. IMO, it's a must buy for any RPG fan.

i'm not a huge rpg fan, a mild one

but i don't feel like spending that money whilst Wolfenstein is out and all the upgrades i'm doing on my computer rite now

can't do so