Who's Getting Call of Duty : Modern Warefare 2?

KK_

i have not really gotten into COD4, but i will say i plan on picking up MW2 at some point

graphix are definitely not wat makes a game, but i have to say do help set the setting, and help with immersion

a game's gotta have good gameplay

wat i was saying is that i'm glad MW2 has fantastic graphix, becoz that just makes it nicer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I think everyone is getting the wrong idea about this walmart thing, everything I have said is simply what I was informed of when I got pulled into the office at walmart, I'm not going to sit here and try to defend myself on something I don't care about, I have never liked walmart, I never will like walmart, I really don't see why it matters because I never will buy anything from walmart simply because I dislike the place to start with. Also, no, they don't ID you or anything like that, I have been in there several times since I was banned. I can say this though, it's not fake in the least, they gave my dad a $100 fine because I attempted to steal a $2 hacky sack, walmart is owned by retards.

If you steal, then you are stupid. It is somewhere in walmarts "rules". How would you like, if you had a store, and some kid steals something? I wouldn't want to have a kid like that in my store again, nothing personal against you death!

Anyways, graphics are pretty much a point in a game that I like. Some games like, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, look like games from waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the 90's :D

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keRsAGJAMRs

putting these here in case anyone hasn't seen these

i'm eager to just go and preorder

i and i luv the WW2 theme becoz if u think about it, there are only three themes to go for, there's the Modern war, the WW2 theme, and the future theme, anything else is creativity and if u go for that u automatically won't sell any games you idealistic tw*t

:D

but no i luved WAW, the feeling reminded me alot of KZ so kinduv can't wait for WAW2