Who's Getting Call of Duty : Modern Warefare 2?

KK_

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thump:

Maybe you should try reading all the posts leading up to said discussion before commenting ;):P

Oops, I saw this was under Consoles and automatically assumed we were talking about the console version all throughout the thread. :blush:

Edit: ^ Just realized that sounded sarcastic. It's not.

Edited by tkrow21

I'm with molotov on this one, if they want to bump the price then be my guest but they better hope they get 5 more sales than usual because they won't get my business at $60, I'm a pc gamer, if I wanted to pay more for my games then I would play them on console...

By the way, I realize wal-mart will be keeping it at $50 but I'm Perma-banned from there so I don't have access to that special offer.

Edited by Deathmineral

honestly, to put the best i can

cod can suk my nuts

at this point they mite think they can pop it up another $10

i was considering getting COD6 this year, but the only way i am is if the greedy basterd's keep it at $50

For 10 bucks I am not going to worry. If a game is good and you get a lot of playtime and enjoyment out of it than it's no big deal. We all know the game is not going to suck so there is no risk.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Don't give me that look... :P

By the way, I was 8 when it happened, not like I was a brilliant person at that age.

grow a stache and just walk on in :D

grow a stache and just walk on in :D

I'm not even permitted to step on their sidewalk. :P

I wouldn't buy the game anyway, I really don't see any reason to pay $50 for it to be honest, to me it looks like it will be the exact same as cod4 but with some minor touches that make it easier spawnbomb, I'm sure everyone will get a real kick out of that AC-130.

I'm not even permitted to step on their sidewalk. :P

I wouldn't buy the game anyway, I really don't see any reason to pay $50 for it to be honest, to me it looks like it will be the exact same as cod4 but with some minor touches that make it easier spawnbomb, I'm sure everyone will get a real kick out of that AC-130.

What did you do........

Of course all of the CoD's are the same <_<

If you looked at trailers and the E3 demo, then you would have seen new guns, new attachments and new perks. Changes sound good enough for me.

Don't give me that look... :P

By the way, I was 8 when it happened, not like I was a brilliant person at that age.

I'm not sure what you did, nor do I know how old you are now, but usually something you do as a minor eventually goes away. Besides, you can always order online, right? ;)