Errr

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

i know what the real world is like but i know i can never comprehend how it really is until i experience :unsure: but i know a job at bestbuy gets me discounts and all you have to do is read labels.in 2 year(ill be 14)im getting my work permit and im getting a job on the weekends 10hours a day and $10 an hour so i cant wait till im 14. ILL HAVE MONEY :P:rolleyes:

Ballz, 10 hours is against the law FYI.

And guys, the "older" guys, don't you think at least some of us understant the importance of school. If all goes the way I've planned, I'm going to graduate as a senior with my A+, Cisco, and two MS certs. I can't wait to be in the real world and maybe start my own business. I think one of those CBW or whatever it is BigRed's always talkin about would go great in my area and I just gotta find the people to finance it. (Not that hard IMO)

bah il have to compete with devils business... noooooo ...

im graudatuing high school as a juinor in college... of course.. i dont have any open places to take my A+ and stuff.... but im goign to teach myself htose with those fancy books and then just go take the tests to get the certs... i knew there was something i was saving my money for... thanks for reminding me...

weeee i don't have school tomorrow... thank god for snowdays... haha... and we don't have to make it up either because they already have in our thing if we miss a day... weeee... so i don't go to school till wednessday (i go every other day because of block classes)... but i do miss seein some of my friend.

Ballz, 10 hours is against the law FYI.

No 10 hrs a day isn't against the law.. provided that you get paid OVERTIME for the 2 extra hrs u worked that day.......

it is for him, hes not even fourteen yet.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

yes i do i checked :withstupid: but its under the table no taxes :P B)

i get the job when i turn 14 :angry: read