To the Veterans of OCC....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, jammin's still about, so is Silverfox, although he's become a bit of a rare sight on the forums.

I'm here, no getting rid of me that easily. Of late, it has mostly been popping in to edit for Dave, but I'm usually too busy with excessive masturbation.

:lol:

No, finishing University and working for one of the world's top 150 largest companies does somewhat render my free time 'useless'. Not to mention my GF gets offended when I use the laptop and ignore her etc etc ... blah. My job is relocating me back down South (near to London) in September for a year, so I will be about a bit more often, more so that my work is finally calming down it seems.

Good to see so many old faces appearing again. Let's hope they're here to stay. We need more epic MS Paint style threads of the past I think.

We need more epic MS Paint style threads of the past I think.

Q... F... to the T.

I miss old school MS Paint threads. There been a standing homage to OCC's MS Paint history and specifically to Lo's Paint awesomeness in my Raid Guide for going on three years now.

It is cool to see so many old school folk here in this one thread though. :wub:

A thread to be saved before Dave trips, falls and presses the self-destruct button again, yes?

I think some very careful thought would need to be put into a new paint thread, to ensure legendary status among the ranks of deceased and MIA threads of old.

Have ALL awesome epic threads been lost in the crash??? I still cry at night because of the peanut butter thread :(

Sometimes it is a good thing. Subtle references to peanut butter in other threads (mainly towards abid ... ), make me feel like I am part of an 'in' crowd for the first time in my life :lol:

WOoooooooooo, so many people lol, back to the old times in this thread.

BTW, 4 day weekend, so amazing. Plus I turn 21 on saturday!

Hows that 21 thing workin out for you? :lol:

I only have a few days left myself in the under 21 category... countin' down the hours.