Uncle KB

grats KB. i have a nephew as well. ive only met him twice tho sadly. my sister is overseas so i dont get to hang with the lil fart knocker as much as id like. one good things he likes the same things i do. cars,food,video games, gaming (computer or xbox360) and sadly yes boobs. the kid is four and LOVES boobs. i swear it wasnt me who corrupted him LOL. that was all his dad (asshat)

Congrats...

Nephews are fun when they get older, almost like a brother if you hang around em enough.

:)

I've got 3 btw, three, four and nine...

just a guess here andrew but i think kayla mae will be a neice rather than nephew....but neices can be fun too i suppose...somebody has to teach em to pull heads off barbies :lol:

grats kb...!! :D

Congrats! I'd probably start her off with something along the lines of a See n Say. A few years down the road, I'd get her a Mac. :D

...the kid is four and LOVES boobs. i swear it wasnt me who corrupted him LOL...

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with the love of boobage.

Gratz KB (this might be the only nice thing coming from my mouth in your direction, so enjoy it :D).

Go for a linux pc, that's where all the goodies are at.

Congratulations!

But onto more pressing issues, should I get her a Mac for ease of use first, or let her dive right in with a Windows PC?

I've played on a Counter-Strike: Source pub where a three year old was playing alongside his father with a microphone.

He was actually getting kills and calling strats better than some of the other pubbers.

AKA it's never too soon.

Congrats...

Nephews are fun when they get older, almost like a brother if you hang around em enough.

:)

I've got 3 btw, three, four and nine...

I got a nephew age 7 and a niece age 8 months.