Windows 7, build 7100 x64

Onion

Does anyone but me find the Windows Experience Index scores to be a bit...oh, I don't know...biased.

You're given a score totally based on the lowest denominator. :blink:

Why not just round all five scores together?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone but me find the Windows Experience Index scores to be a bit...oh, I don't know...biased.

You're given a score totally based on the lowest denominator. :blink:

Why not just round all five scores together?

what's so wrong with how it works, it shows the weakest link

Downloaded it a minute ago, seems like their servers are running nicely, I got an average of 10.2 MB/s. :lol:

Going to install it from my flash drive to my work computer's second HDD.

Downloaded it a minute ago, seems like their servers are running nicely, I got an average of 10.2 MB/s. :lol:

Going to install it from my flash drive to my work computer's second HDD.

curse your crazy bandwidth! what kinda line is that? T1 or something?

k, thx for clearing that up, plus I also found that I can't even use Windows Movie Maker (for recording purposes) because of it being in a virtual environment.. so i figured all of this would either work and let me do my recording and editing inside Windows 7 or just be too good to be true. :(

you should be able to install the XP drivers for tuner in Win7...just navigate the to the driver exe and right click on it and set compatibility mode to XP...

I have installed my Encore tuner that way in Vista and Win7....works ok...

you should be able to install the XP drivers for tuner in Win7...just navigate the to the driver exe and right click on it and set compatibility mode to XP...

I have installed my Encore tuner that way in Vista and Win7....works ok...

ya but if that happens to work I'm still stuck with WMM not working, oh well just keep doing it the way I have been :thumbs-up:

I wouldnt recommend dual booting....put it on a spare drive and unplug the Vista drive....

unless you're on a laptop and have a way to back up all the info in vista for later recovery if something goes wrong...;)

Downloaded it successfully from MS 2 days ago, burnt it, but it will not install. Looks like the ISO was corrupt. Downloading it again from regular sources this time :rolleyes:

Downloaded it successfully from MS 2 days ago, burnt it, but it will not install. Looks like the ISO was corrupt. Downloading it again from regular sources this time :rolleyes:

gotta install from a flashdrive there buddy, never waste a disc again :thumbs-up: and once successful it's faster too