Windows 7, build 7100 x64

Onion

Does anyone have it, or know anyone that has it? Are there any problems or incompatible programs? I'm thinking of hopping to windows 7 once I reformat, but I don't want to have to format a second time because it has programs that don't work.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't have many (if any) problems then, as Vista and 7 are pretty comparable. Wait for someone on here who is actually running 7 and Vista to let you know of anything major between the two, but AFAIK there aren't any issues.

RC actually works really well....

and has some nice new features...:)

I was going to pick up Vista a few days before I found out about Vienna, er, Windows 7.

Is it better in any way, or just the same experience but...more refined? :wacko:

well like most say it's like Vista attempt # 2

or the way Vista should have worked when it released....

the fastest most stable version of Vista for me was build 5200 and everyone after that got worse and slower...

the opposite is true for Win7...

the fastest most stable version of Vista for me was build 5200 and everyone after that got worse and slower...

Have you ever installed a release version? It was far faster than the later beta builds.

yes I have the RTM was they worst POS there was...SP1 how ever isnt all that bad...still slower than build 5200 but more stable...

Window7 is everything Vista would ever hope to be...

I have every build Vista ever had from the pre-beta to the last RTM with all betas and RCs in between and believe me I tested them all as I was on of the chosen beta testers for Vista beings I was registered then...

I didnt re-up with Win7 but I saw no need to...