Windows 7, build 7100 x64

Onion

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep thats exactly why I didnt re-up this year....

Thanks for the help by the way. :thumbs-up:

I started to download the 32-bit version from Kez, and I figured I'd just wait until...next Tuesday. Although that might not be a good idea, who knows what kind of flood the servers are going to get. :unsure:

I'll wait until May 5th then, I am not paying $349 for a Technet subscription. :blink:

It seems like a lot of money but considering what they give you its well worth it. Plus there are various coupons online that can lower the price of the subscription cost as much as $100 dollars.

yes you do get access to alot of programs like windows home server and office and stuff like that...but hey it's a trade off...especially if what you get has an expiration date on it...

I don't think there are any expiration dates on any of the software or keys you get from Technet or MSDN it's just if you let your subscription expire you can't download the software or get new keys from there website the software and keys you already have keep working.

Hmm...250 bucks, or torrents...hmm...

or Freee..... you just have to know where to look, must get all the keys i can get b4 it expires :L

downloading it now, it seems just the webserver crashed on them for a while, looks like my weekend is planned! lol

or Freee..... you just have to know where to look, must get all the keys i can get b4 it expires :L

downloading it now, it seems just the webserver crashed on them for a while, looks like my weekend is planned! lol

the keys are all generic...so you can use the same one over and over...everyone else has the same keys...

there are only 6 of each version of x86 and x64 and everyone around the world shares thoe keys.....

the keys are all generic...so you can use the same one over and over...everyone else has the same keys...

there are only 6 of each version of x86 and x64 and everyone around the world shares thoe keys.....

no no no no no i mean keys for the other software on the site :lol::P vista etc