Worst Movie(s) You've Seen

tjmagneto

Tomb Raider. Clay Meow likes them because of Angelina Jolie. :wub:
Actually, I'm not really a fan of Angelina. She's tolerable, but I think she's a bit overrated.

I like TR too!!!

Oh and I forgot all the Will Smith movies....blech.

OH HELLLLL NO! Will Smith is da bomb!

I have not seen the RE movies but I have to agree that TR is probably the best in the movie based on a video game genre; having decent actors and a plot sure helps. It is just that every time I hear about the next one coming out I just cringe. Now if they could make GTA into a movie...
Oh, I definitely agree that hearing about a new video game movie makes me cringe. RE is awesome though, you should really see it. I mean, it has Milla Jovovich in it, so it can't be bad. Oh, and did I mention she's in a some nude scenes?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What how can you not like the first SST?

sadly I can't say the same for the third one, that one was bad

It entirely missed the point of the book. it is basically Robocop in Space. Without the robot.

@Clay, while I agree that Will Smith movies 99% of the time are great, but Seven Pounds is the worst movie I have seen in a LOOOONG while... What a crappy story <_<

Lol. I actually quite liked it ... :lol:

RED BELT has to be the worst movie I have ever seen.. I watched it in a hotel room with my cousin about a year ago and it made absolutely no sense... We were both looking at each other when it was over like What the f*#% :blink:

You aren't female... Nor 12 lol.... And I bet you didn't read the series and hang "Edward" posters in your room.

The sweetest thing.... Sucked too.

My friend was/is female and 14 is close to 12.

She was/is obsessed with the books too.

Uwe Boll is a classic example of government gone wrong - what an inefficient use of money that could be put in much more productive places... but Boll basically has an endless budget from wealthy Germans contributing to the German Arts program that allows them a tax deduction. In a competitive market, Boll and his crappy movies would be history long, long ago.

The most recent movie I saw that just down right was a waste of my time was Strange Wilderness. The movie was super cheesy, low budget and seemed like it was filmed in someones back yard.

There is no way that Southern California is the Amazon Rain Forest! Yet they thought it would be a perfect place to film jungle scenes :\....

The most recent movie I saw that just down right was a waste of my time was Strange Wilderness. The movie was super cheesy, low budget and seemed like it was filmed in someones back yard.

There is no way that Southern California is the Amazon Rain Forest! Yet they thought it would be a perfect place to film jungle scenes :\....

Low budget, super cheesy? Sounds like my kind of movie.