Worst Movie(s) You've Seen

tjmagneto

Uwe Boll is a classic example of government gone wrong - what an inefficient use of money that could be put in much more productive places... but Boll basically has an endless budget from wealthy Germans contributing to the German Arts program that allows them a tax deduction. In a competitive market, Boll and his crappy movies would be history long, long ago.

In other words, Ed Wood with a government subsidy.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend was/is female and 14 is close to 12.

She was/is obsessed with the books too.

I keep trying to tease you and you keep sucking the fun out of it lol. My POINT was....I did not go see Twilight and expect an action movie....I wouldn't walk out of "Chicken Little" and be like...that was the WORST action movie EVER!!!

I didn't expect anything more out of twilight...it is what it is....follows the book...that's all :P

Edited by CelticaFLM

I have an addition to my list. The Game Plan. This is 2 hours of my life that was completely depressing. The Rock really needs to go back to wrestling.

I enjoyed the Game Plan...for what it was. Not a mega hit, but certainly not a waste of two hours.

I have an addition to my list. The Game Plan. This is 2 hours of my life that was completely depressing. The Rock really needs to go back to wrestling.

Instead he goes on to make Race to Witch Mountain.

How about big budget crapholes like Last Action Hero and Waterworld? Though LAH did have an awesome soundtrack.

I don't remember Last Action Hero (or even remember if I've seen it), but Waterworld is underrated. People always cite it as a disaster, but that's merely because it cost a crapload of money to make and couldn' make it back. But the movie itself wasn't bad.

I don't remember Last Action Hero (or even remember if I've seen it), but Waterworld is underrated. People always cite it as a disaster, but that's merely because it cost a crapload of money to make and couldn' make it back. But the movie itself wasn't bad.

Waterworld was a great movie... if you watch it after The Postman.

Waterworld is underrated. People always cite it as a disaster, but that's merely because it cost a crapload of money to make and couldn't make it back. But the movie itself wasn't bad.
Waterworld was a great movie...
I agree, so many people bash that movie even though its awesome...

Its kind of like an aquatic Mad Max movie...

:lol: