Building new rigg! wont it to be right

Nekroze

ive edited my website with what i HOPE is my FINAL settings for this build, from the beginning to now the power of this build and the price has become much more desirable, i thank you all i have learnt a hell of a lot and thanks to every one.

it fits it works this is how i want it.

For 4 bucks more you can go the 295 over the 4870x2 GLH.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would i need a bigger PSU for a 295 or is the 700w enuf though the PSU stats says it can max out to like 820w so is that enuf

700-750W would be just fine (the 295 is actually more power efficient then a 4870x2)

awsome well then im tottaly getting that thanks i didnt even think about a 295 thought was way out of league but awsome it perfect thanks again to all im not sure if i could be any happier with the way its played out.

it says up to 50a on the 12v rails so i assume its all good at that right?

Yeah should be fine.

P.s. It says on your blog that your going with the xfx card, afaik they are all the same and your wasting 50 bucks on a sticker on the side of the card. Id personally go with the Gainward its a reference design (same as the xfx) and its 50 bucks cheaper.

1 CoolerMaster V8 CPU Cooler $89.00

1 LITEON 20X SATA DVDRW $29.00

1 CoolerMaster HAF 932 Case $229.00

1 Corsair TR3X6G1333C9 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 $181.00

1 Intel Core i7 920 $489.00

1 ASUS P6T Motherboard $394.00

1 Corsair TX-850 850W Power Supply $248.00

1 OCZ Behemoth Regulator Mousepad $15.00

1 Palit GeForce GTX 295 $799.00

1 Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB $188.00

Total: $2661

Freight: $100 for regular (give or take)

Granted i could of put higher spec ram in (which i should have but didnt) and can probably go to the deluxe model board as well and will keep you under the 3k mark, but you dont get too many flashy bits (aka new fans and whatnot) but that didnt concern me as much as the haf's standard fans flow well.

Edit: Just built your machine on their page and came to $2318 (what you have listed in your sig)

Holy hell those are high prices...why not use Newegg?