Building new rigg! wont it to be right

Nekroze

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCRATCH THAT, well some of that. decided that v10 wasn't worth and an I'm going with water cooling!!

this for me is HUGE, I'm going to post the parts I'm using(they are more price efficient then actually efficient(future upgrading)) so y'all can see what it is that I'm looking at cause this is too new to me so I'm not sure if its all correct.

its probably not good that the grant for the cash is taking so long there are so many changes but i think that maybe its all for the better.

Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev2 Reservoir, Thermaltake P500 Pump, Zalman ZM-WB4 Plus CPU Waterblock(only one on pccasegear that supports am2), Swiftech HydrX Coolant, Swiftech MCR220-QP Radiator, Swiftech MCB-120 Rev2 Radbox, Swiftech Tubing 3/8"

how much tubing should i get is 1 meter ok? or two for now.

preemptive thanks

SCRATCH THAT, well some of that. decided that v10 wasn't worth and an I'm going with water cooling!!

this for me is HUGE, I'm going to post the parts I'm using(they are more price efficient then actually efficient(future upgrading)) so y'all can see what it is that I'm looking at cause this is too new to me so I'm not sure if its all correct.

its probably not good that the grant for the cash is taking so long there are so many changes but i think that maybe its all for the better.

Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev2 Reservoir, Thermaltake P500 Pump, Zalman ZM-WB4 Plus CPU Waterblock(only one on pccasegear that supports am2), Swiftech HydrX Coolant, Swiftech MCR220-QP Radiator, Swiftech MCB-120 Rev2 Radbox, Swiftech Tubing 3/8"

how much tubing should i get is 1 meter ok? or two for now.

preemptive thanks

Just get the swiftech premade kit, comes with everything you need and works out about the same coin, afaik the gtz block fits am2.

p.s. Apparently those TT pumps are crap.

the GTZ block fits am2 if you got the adapter but the only one on pccasegear for appogee is not the gtz one afaik. im rather sure they are both incompatable

Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU Waterblock

Swiftech Apogee AP-AM2 Hold-down Plate Kit

and the only other pump they have there is the

Swiftech MCP655-B 12V Pump

that takes 1/2" tube i got 3/8" for like everything else

what about the CoolerMaster Aquagate MAX setup that i seems to support am2 i can grab some add on's aswell

Only thing i dont like about the coolermaster is that the radiator is aluminum and the pump is built into the reservoir so if the pump goes you have to replace that entire bit.

Pc has the am2 adaptor kits for the swiftech now as well.

Pc has the am2 adaptor kits for the swiftech now as well.

by pc do u mean pccasegear and if so then yes they have A swift am2 adaptor but its not the same one as the GTZ block says it needs for am2 support

the GTZ block fits am2 if you got the adapter but the only one on pccasegear for appogee is not the gtz one afaik. im rather sure they are both incompatable

Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU Waterblock

Swiftech Apogee AP-AM2 Hold-down Plate Kit

i think ima run with the coolmaster aquagate cause either way i currently cant afford both the GTZ waterblock and the higher pump then the TT, i just need to make sure that it will be better then the V10? this i need to know.

i think ima run with the coolmaster aquagate cause either way i currently cant afford both the GTZ waterblock and the higher pump then the TT, i just need to make sure that it will be better then the V10? this i need to know.

Adaptor Kit

kit

if you look the adaptor kit fits the GTZ and the full kit includes the GTZ block

screw it i want that water cooling

switched to

Intel Core2 Quad Q9400

DFI LanParty UT-X48-T2R Motherboard

that would overclock to be just as good as the phenom II 940 i had right, well a few things I've seen out there say as much.