Caught using messenger at school...

a93j202k

So the past couple days our english class was in the computer lab, working on essays.

I just got bored, so I made a .bat file to use as a messenger.

I sent a couple messages, and it was all right.

But then today, I started sending messages, and some ###### in our class tells the computer room admin that I was sending messages.

So the fat lady waddles over and starts yelling at me. I told her she was just discriminating me for being Asian.

and she went away.

:ph34r::glare:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you get out of being in trouble for something you obviously were doing but shouldn't have been doing by pulling the race card? No wonder racism will never go away, it is such a good crutch!

So the past couple days our english class was in the computer lab, working on essays.

I just got bored, so I made a .bat file to use as a messenger.

I sent a couple messages, and it was all right.

But then today, I started sending messages, and some ###### in our class tells the computer room admin that I was sending messages.

So the fat lady waddles over and starts yelling at me. I told her she was just discriminating me for being Asian.

and she went away.

:ph34r::glare:

Right on! If I wasn't white I'd pull the race card 9 times out of 10 that I get in trouble. Of course I still could use it, but it's not as fun :D

i use it all the time

'IS IT BECAUSE IM WHITE?'

you shouldve been all like SHIBAAAAAaaa... until they kick you out. then you can use the race card with great success! it would be super effective!

oh look almost 1000 posts AGAIN

man, pulling the race card? actually pretty good idea, but then again it only really works on people that aren't comfortable with their own race. which, sadly is at least 75% of white people.

lol and people think i'm being racist cause I refuse to be colorblind...

hehe and great use of the ninja smilie :ph34r:

lol. I was in a class the other day and we were looking at the painting called "The Slave Ship" by i dont really care who. and the professor went off on a tangent saying racism isnt real and slavery isnt a bad thing ....

on a separate note. HOLY CRAP LIME CAT IS BACK!!!! WIN!