Post Your Finest Moments

tkrow21

Sigh, if this is my score with nothing but an AK and default perks (I can't imagine what I'll get when I get used the game). I feel for you guys. This is my 2nd game lol. I can safely say that 70% of my death were from martyrdom after killing so many enemies near me I had no where to run.

Getting a high score in CoD isn't even an feat like in other games. Which is why I only had 40 hours logged into CoD 4 (had the game since day one too).

Yeah. But you didn't have some of the other players on that are good lol. And yes, LMG campers and martyrdom is what mainly kills in that server :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone in this thread has been here before, but everyone is so good these days in MW2 I haven't seen any nuke worthy score in MONTHS.

30-0-0

No camping - no funky hiding spots ...in fact, I was ground level the whole time running back-n-forth so I was proud of that score

What sucks though is I had just snuck into the enemy base to use my Chopper Gunner and only got a couple kills before our team reached 75 kills. Though yeah, I was kind of praying no one on the enemy team had a UAV or heartbeat sensor since I was in their base. :blush:

Also got a 24-1 but I got sloppy at the end since I don't have nuke enabled. I think I pissed off the enemy team as well because at one point I had almost everyone on the enemy team corralled into the same freight container :lol: Seeing all those heat signatures in the same place was just priceless

Playing on the new WCS server :D It doesn't have the crazy stuff that only happens when I'm not recording :(.

lol I wish I could even record my xbox stuff

Last game of the night had to piss the other guy off because the final kill cam that gets shown to everyone shows this guy running full steam for cover with a riot shield. It shows my FAMAS red dot just slowly lagging behind and then all of a sudden it sweeps extremely fast and throwing 1 burst in for a head shot, but where it showed him getting hit didn't match up. It showed the shots behind him and then all of a sudden it showed my sights jumping ahead of him like it was lagging. But real-time it wasn't lagging.

Not to mention I finished that game 29-2 and 1st place on the enemy team had 6 kills. Ugly game. When we reached 7500pts (75 kills) I think the enemy team was still in the teens.

There was another shot that happened a few days that also had to piss someone off if they watched the kill cam. I was behind a stone wall (Quarry stage) that I'm not tall enough to see over. I jump up to see if anyone is there - and there is... half-way across the map. I jump up again and get the shot in as he is walking to the warehouse.

Both of those were crazy lucky.

Best part about last night though... NO ONE talked on comms. So nice and peaceful. Just mayhem and slaughter, no 12yr old gamer gangsta speak.

Going to have to say that the days of AA:2 were for sure my personal best gaming experience.

Although a simple map, I loved playing sniper class (M24 over the .50 cal one) on the Bridge map, defense side.

After having the defense team over run, I would fall back to defend the bridge exit (via 2 catwalks or right through the middle) by lying prone on a small foot wall.

It was never expected and was hard to do, as you would get constantly counter sniped, or fall to a m203.

Best moments were catching 2/3/4/5 guys with a sniper rife to win the round while having your entire team watching you do it via ghosting.

Being able to do this was always a rush, as your 1v4 and down to the wire when the assault team thinks they have it in the bag, then .."thwack"

Being the "real deal" DoD game, I always enjoyed the elements of breathing, no radar, and other features to boost the feel of the game.

Almost tied my old killing streak record in CSS http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/krazyxazn407/2-1.jpg

I got 20 kills in a row. My record is 21.

I didn't think I make it that far. I would have left the demo rolling if I knew. I always overwrite my demos after a round ends :(. So don't really have any footage haha.

• 3 weeks later...