Post Your Finest Moments

tkrow21

How do you people play MW2 so well? I have been playing for 6 months and I'm still average at best. My best streak is 17 and I think I was out of body when I did that.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you people play MW2 so well? I have been playing for 6 months and I'm still average at best. My best streak is 17 and I think I was out of body when I did that.

Know the maps.

Watch your team on the map and see the red dots if they light up. Predict enemy movement based on what you and your team is doing ...then counter it.

I don't do well because I have the best reflexes ...sometimes I do, but I try not to rely on that. I play it like its basically one big chess game. You'll find when you start doing that you'll keep bumping into the good players on the enemy team because they are doing the exact same thing. If you can get the better of them and disrupt them from their strat your team will most likely win. Unless your team puts you in the hole too deep. Been a couple games where I was over 30 kills on TDM and our team still lost - seriously like half of the needed kills to win the game, buuuuuut nope! The other 5 guys couldn't get the rest. :fp:

• 2 weeks later...

Krazy:

Is there a link you can post or PM you can send ...or even leave a message here explaining how you make your videos?

Really don't even need anything too fancy, I'd just be happy knowing how you get 7min worth of footage on YouTube with their 2GB limit at decent quality. I get 45s at 720p. :yucky:

Maybe when I have enough fun making them I might care to add Intros, Music, Captions and all that jazz ...but i'd just be satisfied learning how to get content first.

Like the new intro to your videos btw :popcorn:

My finest moment was in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault back in the day. It was 8 vs 8 (my friend ended up being on the opposing side for some reason), and my team for no good reason rushed to their deaths, so it was 8 vs me. I did some crazy maneuvers and ended up killing everyone on the other team.

I was playing a 4v4 match of BFBC2 the other day, and against the odds the entire of my team bar myself left when we were down to the last station! However I still managed to kill the entire enemy team who were camping at the last base, defuse the charge, and defend it until they shot me with a nade at my feet and a mortar strike above my head! I ended up with 13,000 points, including more in-game points than the entire enemy team combined.... Good day. I'll find the screenshot.

[EDIT] 19,700 actually. Good game.

BFBC2Game 2010-05-09 20-24-06-36_edit.bmp

So since MW2 is doing a double xp (for who knows how long) in support of Troops for Memorial Day weekend been playing some MW2 again after a long break.

Had some really good games. Like one where I was 33-3 and second place on my team was 9 and something. We lost.

Best moment though was getting a Stealth Bomber early from a care package. All throughout the game I kept looking for a good time to use it but they were always spread out. Enter the enemy calling in an Emergency Air Drop ... Ching CHING! :woot:

I don't even know how many I got because the numbers racked up so fast the game couldn't keep up and then it just ended without even showing the kill cam. :lol: It was tied or close to being tied around 6700-6800 point I think. As soon as the first bomb hit the game ended like 1.5s later. The other team went from talking trash to only saying... "Daaamn, did he get all of us on that?" ...hah That was a quiet intermission :lol:

2010-06-08_094920.png

Just a little something I whipped up this morning, it had been a while since I last played cuz of the PB probems and Windows changes. I could have gotten Flawless but some noobs joined and I was playing 1vs4 and the other team had 3 clanmates so I had a bit of a hard time. Yea...sniper isn't my strong suit but oh is it ever so rewarding when you make those no scopes with the m95.

Had 30 minutes to spare before I sit down to do some howework n stuff.

Best part is, I didn't get pnkbstrb.exe errors. WinXp fixed it.