Post Your Finest Moments

tkrow21

Fogel, your not serious right? Most of my friends who play on consoles have already gotten like 5+ nukes and they aren't the best or anything. I played on a console once, on a bad TV with colors messed up, and I beat my friend who already had it for a month. So don't say Xbox is a harder challenge, its not.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys fail at reading comprehension. -_-

Especially you Molo

I said you do not see 1 person with 30 kills and everyone else (both teams) failing to get over 10 kills like your guy's screenshots show. I fail to see how you can be the ONLY one with over 10 kills.

Everytime I play there are MULTIPLE people with 10+ kills, even if someone launches a nuke. It's really not that hard to get 10 kills. Even when I get 30/40+ kills I assure you there is at least a couple other people over 10. Even when the other team has no one over 10 kills (this does happen) there is always someone else on my team over 10 kills.

But hey maybe you guys really are that awesome and everyone else just stands in awe of your presence instead of playing the game. :rolleyes:

I took out an entire team of 12 in CoD4 S&D once (pump shotgun + UAV jammer perk) while my entire team got killed in the first 10 seconds.

I love hearing "what the heck is HE?" whenever UAV is enabled and my shotgun shows up on the UAV only for a short second and I double back to kill the other guy who shows up. The two final kills were one guy hiding in the corner while the other guy on the other side, I shot the guy on the left while jumping then landed and knifed the guy on the right.

Greatest gaming moment of my life.

I took out an entire team of 12 in CoD4 S&D once (pump shotgun + UAV jammer perk) while my entire team got killed in the first 10 seconds.

I love hearing "what the heck is HE?" whenever UAV is enabled and my shotgun shows up on the UAV only for a short second and I double back to kill the other guy who shows up. The two final kills were one guy hiding in the corner while the other guy on the other side, I shot the guy on the left while jumping then landed and knifed the guy on the right.

Greatest gaming moment of my life.

That sure sounds EPIC. :ph34r:

All MY moments are fine as I never loose, and always pwn all the noobs every time, any time until there ain't no more time, but thats when we go into overtime which means it's killing time. 20:48 is the current time. I'm on a role with this whole rhyme. Your skill ain't worth a dime, and ur butt is mine. There ain't nothin as devine as headshots and fighting crime. The ranks I will climb. Gotta say something bout Optimus Prime, he's covered in slime. When I pwn ur butt u do like a mime. WORD. WORD.

All MY moments are fine as I never loose, and always pwn all the noobs every time, any time until there ain't no more time, but thats when we go into overtime which means it's killing time. 20:48 is the current time. I'm on a role with this whole rhyme. Your skill ain't worth a dime, and ur butt is mine. There ain't nothin as devine as headshots and fighting crime. The ranks I will climb. Gotta say something bout Optimus Prime, he's covered in slime. When I pwn ur butt u do like a mime. WORD. WORD.
chea...

Not this time, thats far too hardcore of a rhyme coming from someone who doesn't think n00b should be spelled with zeroes.

"Bow down to your here-o... I play in no manner other than hard-core... I never lose... I'll smash you into the floor... I'm a dominator..."

Thats what you say every day, no matter what you play...

Your an imitator, you think its gay to play a game without doing so and gaining fame... Not every waking moment of your like need be

:lol:

I was going to finish that but then I realized that I'm wasting my time, I didn't feel like deleting it though...

-_-

chea...

Not this time, thats far too hardcore of a rhyme coming from someone who doesn't think n00b should be spelled with zeroes.

"Bow down to your here-o... I play in no manner other than hard-core... I never lose... I'll smash you into the floor... I'm a dominator..."

Thats what you say every day, no matter what you play...

Your an imitator, you think its gay to play a game without doing so and gaining fame... Not every waking moment of your like need be

:lol:

I was going to finish that but then I realized that I'm wasting my time, I didn't feel like deleting it though...

-_-

Ur rhyme is ghey, but mine will never fade away. Skilled not only in games, but apparently bustin out some rhymin flames. Dunno why but in the blink of an eye I think of stuff like pie under the blue sky. Though this isn't as cool as my previous rhyme, I still school all u fools. Boom Headshot, totally hot, u ain't not. And 1 more thing, eat a chicken wing. Noob is spelled with O and not zeRO cuz that is the way of the PRO. Better not oppose me, or a guarantee your demise will be. 2 WORDS.

Edited by ballist1x

Two AC130s in one match... nice! Your team definitely dominated that one.

So far the match I'm the happiest with is on the stage I hate the most since I usually suck on it - Rundown. Not my highest KD but the simple fact I rocked on a stage I normally suck/hate on was legit. Think I was 32 and 8. Believe those were all gun kills too ...maybe a couple nade kills at most but pretty sure all were from the assault rifle (Famas). I had just Prestiged so didn't have any good killstreak bonuses and I kept getting UAV, Counter UAV and Ammo for Care Packages. Had the whole lobby talking about that after the match, almost had to put on the headphones to reply.

I had another really fun match I think I want 42 and 5 on Invasion, but it was fun because I don't think I stayed in one spot more than 5 seconds ...and no I wasn't going Marathon, Light Weight and Commando. I would just go take on 3-5 people at once and then move on so they wouldn't spawn behind me. Definitely liking the 3-round burst guns more than before I prestiged. Fire one burst round on one guy to disrupt his aim, shoot another to do the same, go back to the original, then take out the 2nd guy and then take out any others traveling with them.