Well, What'd You Get?

d3bruts1d

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh, D3 is in trouble :)

Lets see, $1000 gift certificate to CBW (from the owners of the company to all store owners/managers). Some big SATA drives I'm going to have to go thru. cloths, a book on raising children (it's obvious I still am not that good at it). 3 days with no work :)

however I didn't get to kill the cat yesterday, after it took the tree down for the 3rd time in 2 days.

I got a:

2500+ (Week 40 and unlocked! ) :D

LiteOn CDRW drive

Radeon 9600XT

Mx300 optical mouse

17" Flat Screen Monitor

Half-Life platinum pack

Morrowind Game Of The Year Edition

Unreal 2k3

Pajamas

Blanket

The Mars Volta: De-loused In The Comatorium

Joy Division: Permanent

$40

SanDisk cruzer mini 128MB

3 Vantec Tornadoes

Vantec NXP-301 Fan controller (ordered Tuesday night, hasn't yet arrived)

Zalman Heatpipe VGA cooler

Thermaltake ducting mod

Antec LANBOY case with carrying strap

$100 CompuSmart Gift Card

$25 HMV Gift Card

$50 Wal-Mart Gift Card

2 movie passes

:O:ph34r: crap your lucky rr i would kill for that stuff but basicaly what i got

1:C&C generals

2:simpsons road rage

3:some gameboy game

those are really it but i got some clothes

*thinks rr is rich, who could afford a $1000 chip for xmas plus a reeally expensive wifi set up and labtop*

No I am not rich, just make pretty good money and no bills hardly, electric, phone, internet service, insurance, prperty taxes thats it, I have a water well and house is all electric and paid for, I was fortunate that my parents bought me a 3,000 sq. ft. 2 stories brick home with 6 acreas of land, there the ones that have the money, but that is some of the benifits of working my you know what off for them in the family business for 27 years, fixing to be 28 years, not bragging just a fact, I have the same friends I had when I had nothing, I am not one of those rich snobs that let money go to there head, I go in a store and people do not even come over bugging me trying to sell me something dresses in my old ragged blue jeans and tee shirts and driving an old 1998 chevy pick up, there over there talking to the people wearing those expesive clothes driving those expensive cars, but they kinda give me a funny look when I pull out cash money to buy a laptop or what ever I am buying :P

i got

a sony mirco vault

a gift card to hastings (book,music,and video store)

a gift card to barnes and noble bookstore

a gift card to compusa (i lost it within 6 hours of getting it)

a shirt i will never wear

some planters nuts which i will eat

some baked goods i mite eat

and a lil cash

Edited by bishop245

I got to spend a lot of time with family members I don't get to see often. My cousin is just getting to the age (5) when he'll see me and actually remember me next time we meet. He calls me "bubblemonster" :)

It was a terrific christmas season.

Now, on to quantifiable things...

Radeon 9600 AIW :D (I think it is going to arrive today, every time I hear a car go about I jump to the window)

Starbucks card (coffeeeeee :lol:)

Blockbuster card

3 dvd's

$170 (Which I'll be spending in about 2 weeks)

a LOT of clothes

A car safety kit (flares, air compressor, light, etc) for when I inevitably break down on the side of the road :)

One of those bags you carry your toothbrush, razors, brush's, etc in when you travel.

A minifridge from a friend (modding potential? Heck yeah!)

I feel like I made out like a bandit. I can sit here, playing ut2003, and sipping an icy-cold vanilla coke from my new mini-fridge :D

Edited by ravix