Anyone Here Shoot?

PaiN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm typically not big on the commie guns, but I picked up a Mosin M44 a couple of months ago for $89 at Gander Mountain. it's a sturdy rifle, but there's definitely a difference in craftsmanship between WW2 Soviet and US arsenals.

Nice Mosins you got there Smeed! Me likey! :) My friend has a 1941 German 98K, never used in wartime :) Excellent gun to have some fun with!

I was seriously thinking about picking one up, but even the ones captures by the russians are more than I would like to spend on something that will do so much sitting around.

This is certainly a topic I can get behind!

I moved my gun safe around the house a few months ago, and emptied it out for the move:

I make all of the ammo I shoot, and never have to buy it from the store!

I'm going to your house when the Zombies invade, ok?

I actually went out shooting today; we used the black Mosin below and my new SKS that I just picked up. The SKS was tons of fun, I truly underestimated it's funness! We also did some trap shooting at the range today. My next addition will be the M1 Garand and an over/under 12GA.

Anyway, here's my little collection:

Two Mosin Nagants, and one SKS.

post-2263-1233541280_thumb.jpg

Edited by IIxNullxII

As for a CCW, I'm just dribbling over the new Ruger LCR

I'm considering selling the PF-9 for one, after they release on March 1st.

firearms-images-products-461l-tm.jpg

http://www.ruger-firearms.com/LCR/index.html

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-LCR.htm

I have a hard time believing that thing being able to hit much at a decent range, and unarmed combat is much more effective at close quarters. Though if you need something extremely concealed, that thing looks like you can fit it in the palm of your hand :P.

If you get an over/under 12 Gauge, get a Beretta :) One of the most beautiful guns I have seen, one reason why I bought it:

Beretta_687SilverPigeonIISporting28Ga_s.jpg

That's similar to what we were shooting today. I'm a little stuck on the price, $1200 - $1700 is a bit hard to part with, but such quality is certainly worth it. I will probably end up with something less expensive to start with. I attend gun shows when ever they're in the area (and some times way, way out the the area) and I'm always on the look out for a good deal.

I've got one of these....

rugerP345b.jpg

Its a Ruger 45. Great piece, more accurate than most budget 45's and very reliable.

I don't really like the handle do I have a piece of bicycle tubing around the grip, good old trick to add a bit of handling.

Edited by krazypoloc