Serious Issue, Nothing Displayed On Screen...

Have you tried your video card in his computer? My guess is it still won't work. You've tried multiple motherboards to no effect. It's time to look at what hasn't been pulled out. Hard drive? Optical drive? Case? You never mentioned it, but I assume the fans are powering up? I'm not familiar with eVGA motherboards, do they have any sort of post reporting?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both monitors/cables function correctly, and both Video Cards function correctly when used in MY motherboard. Havn't tried the second PCIx slot on either of his motherboards, but it seems odd and uncommon to me that both primary PCIx slots (on his orig. board, and the 750i, would be faulty). Also, his RAM, and hard drive work in my machine as well...

just a shot in the dark, but maybe the cmos battery is dead? You could try replacing it... :blink:

wouldn't the computer still function though? i mean if they unplug the computer than all the cmos settings are lost but other that, I'd assume that it'd function with out it. (unless the battery bridges two important connections so that you must have a good battery at all times)

wouldn't the computer still function though? i mean if they unplug the computer than all the cmos settings are lost but other that, I'd assume that it'd function with out it. (unless the battery bridges two important connections so that you must have a good battery at all times)

yeah i guess you're right.

is the correct input selected on the monitor? Is there both onboard and pcie graphics?