Lost - Season 5 [spoilers]

d3bruts1d

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Fawesomeness!?

Just for reference, this is why I nomiated you for worst user of the english language.

I really gave up on LOST, they just created so many random plot points, it used to be cool in the beginning though.

Just for reference, this is why I nomiated you for worst user of the english language.

I really gave up on LOST, they just created so many random plot points, it used to be cool in the beginning though.

It's not random, they all tie together... it just takes several episodes before you see the connection.

It's not random, they all tie together... it just takes several episodes before you see the connection.

It makes my head hurt just thinking about it, I mean they do all kinds of wierd stuff like find a high tech hospital underground and stuff.... just too confusing.

I'm the worst user of the english language because I combined wtfudge and awesomeness?

Hmmmm...

That pretty cool...

I'm the worst user of the english language because I combined wtfudge and awesomeness?

Hmmmm...

That pretty cool...

Preferred spelling is that's pretty cool. :ph34r:

I see why he nominated. :lol:

Preferred spelling is that's pretty cool.
oops, I suck at typing and can't catch every little mistake.

I'm not contesting my 'splelling horibility', I'm just thinking that there are far worse users of the English language than I...

Edited by Andrewr05

oops, I suck at typing and can't catch every little mistake.

I'm not contesting my 'splelling horibility', I'm just thinking that there are far worse users of the English language than I...

And I completely agree. I also make missteaks without noticing sometimes. :lol: