Lost - Season 5 [spoilers]

d3bruts1d

Tonight (less than an hour) is the return of LOST, with the season 5 premier. IIRC it should be two episodes tonight.

Anyone else watching this season? No telling what kind of questions will be answered only to raise even more questions. :lol:

Try to keep the spoilers inside spoiler tags for those members that aren't able to watch on time. :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I better check the DVR then.

This foolish Directv setup is bound to eff it up If I attempt to make it recored 3 sequential lost episodes of various lengths...

(Its such a stupid system, I hear Tivo is a lot more user friendly, This year DTV is re-re-Tivoificating itself and making another long awaited true Tivo brand HD DVR however)

My mom watches that show all the time. I find it completely pointless, it keeps going in circles and questions are only answered with questions.

_loser__by_Marc_pHX.gif

LOST is awesome! The premiere was sick! I won't ruin anything, but let's just say it sticks to the usual LOST formula; awesomeness, some revelation, some twists, some more awesomeness, more questions, some wtfudge moments, and yet some more awesomeness.

OMG, I cannot believe that they actually killed off

made ya look suchuwato

in the first episode! Damn...

I better check the DVR then.

This foolish Directv setup is bound to eff it up If I attempt to make it recored 3 sequential lost episodes of various lengths...

(Its such a stupid system, I hear Tivo is a lot more user friendly, This year DTV is re-re-Tivoificating itself and making another long awaited true Tivo brand HD DVR however)

I absolutely love my TiVo(s).

I just watched it and it was crazy! Curse you J.J. Abrams!!
LOST is awesome! The premiere was sick! I won't ruin anything, but let's just say it sticks to the usual LOST formula; awesomeness, some revelation, some twists, some more awesomeness, more questions, some wtfudge moments, and yet some more awesomeness.

Took the words right out of my mouth.