Lost - Season 5 [spoilers]

d3bruts1d

Ok, so they've made it back to the island... but when did they make it back to the island? o.O I didn't see the twist coming with the Dharma guy at the end... expected it to be 'Workman' or maybe Ben.

The whole Kate-Aaron thing is just odd... obviously something happened. I get the impression he was kidnapped by Ben's people, and Kate was forced to go back or she'd never see him again.

Next week should be good... a Locke centric episode. :D

Me: Locke is totally coming back to life when he gets to the island.

Roommate: No way. He's been dead for days.

** Preview rolls **

Me: Told you

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: Locke is totally coming back to life when he gets to the island.

Roommate: No way. He's been dead for days.

** Preview rolls **

Me: Told you

Well, keep in mind it could have been a flashback... or smoky. :D

Ok, so they've made it back to the island... but when did they make it back to the island? o.O I didn't see the twist coming with the Dharma guy at the end... expected it to be 'Workman' or maybe Ben.

The whole Kate-Aaron thing is just odd... obviously something happened. I get the impression he was kidnapped by Ben's people, and Kate was forced to go back or she'd never see him again.

Next week should be good... a Locke centric episode. :D

Well yeah, I don't think anyone expected Jin to roll up in the van. lol. What's very interesting is that the van was in pristine condition, definitely NOT what Hurley had found in the past. My guess is Jin and/or the other survivors hopped in the van (different from the one Ben's father was killed in) back in the past, and when the flash of light happened, the van went along for the ride because it was now "in their possession". Of course it could just be the others still had pristine vans in the current day. shrug.

As for Kate/Aaron, honestly I don't really care if we don't find out what happened. Not a big deal, IMO. What I'm more interested in is what happened to Ben before he called Jack (with all the cuts and bruises on his face).

Also, you know how Faraday's mother (sorry, I forget her first name) said how they have to try their best to recreate the events? Anyone else make the link of Sayid being accompanied by a police officer mimicking Kate's origin? As Jack said, the island (or some other force) had its hand in bringing them all together again. lol

Also, you know how Faraday's mother (sorry, I forget her first name) said how they have to try their best to recreate the events? Anyone else make the link of Sayid being accompanied by a police officer mimicking Kate's origin? As Jack said, the island (or some other force) had its hand in bringing them all together again. lol

Yeah, I got that. Also Hurley with the guitar.

I expected Locke's note to say something like "Don't let Ben come back."

I got both of those references too. I loved when Frank got out of the cockpit and then saw everyone who got off the island. "We aren't going to Guam are we?" Lulz

yeah, lol. The interesting thing, if you remember, is he was supposed to be the pilot for 815.

So, not only can the island heal you, it can apparently bring people back from the dead as well. Alright then.... I guess this will probably explain Richard being forever young. Who wants to bet that Jack flips out and cries when he sees Locke next time? I swear that guys is more of an emotional wreck than Claire on Heroes. :lol:

Looks like we get a family reunion next week.

So, not only can the island heal you, it can apparently bring people back from the dead as well. Alright then.... I guess this will probably explain Richard being forever young. Who wants to bet that Jack flips out and cries when he sees Locke next time? I swear that guys is more of an emotional wreck than Claire on Heroes. :lol:

Looks like we get a family reunion next week.

We learned this is Season 1 with Christian Shepherd. After what Widmore said about the war on the island, I got to thinking that the other people on the plane could be with Ben or Widmore.

Last night was pretty cool... I wish (and still hope) that we see more of the statue and find out about who/why it was built. I'll be upset if they leave it at the quick flash.

Found it interesting that at the point in time they are in, children can be born on the island. Which of course leads to the question when and why does this change?? Celtica thinks the boy that was born is going to end up being Daniel Faraday, and I bet she's right... so both him and Charlotte were born there.

Last night was pretty cool... I wish (and still hope) that we see more of the statue and find out about who/why it was built. I'll be upset if they leave it at the quick flash.

Found it interesting that at the point in time they are in, children can be born on the island. Which of course leads to the question when and why does this change?? Celtica thinks the boy that was born is going to end up being Daniel Faraday, and I bet she's right... so both him and Charlotte were born there.

Don't think that's possible. The reason Charlotte "disappeared" was because they're now "permanently" (I put that in quotes because with LOST, ya never know what'll happen) in the 1970's and at that time Charlotte was a child on the island. I don't think two Daniels could exist at the same time. Of course, unless I'm mistaken, we haven't seen him in the "3 years later" parts, so who knows what's happened to him within those three years.

As for the episode, I thought it got better as it went along.

PS. I like Sawyer and Juliet together, I hope Kate doesn't disturb that. Originally I liked Kate & Sawyer better than Kate & Jack, but I think Sawyer and Juliet have a better dynamic.

Don't think that's possible. The reason Charlotte "disappeared" was because they're now "permanently" (I put that in quotes because with LOST, ya never know what'll happen) in the 1970's and at that time Charlotte was a child on the island. I don't think two Daniels could exist at the same time. Of course, unless I'm mistaken, we haven't seen him in the "3 years later" parts, so who knows what's happened to him within those three years.

As for the episode, I thought it got better as it went along.

PS. I like Sawyer and Juliet together, I hope Kate doesn't disturb that. Originally I liked Kate & Sawyer better than Kate & Jack, but I think Sawyer and Juliet have a better dynamic.

Jack and anyone sucks. He's a big baby.

Jack and anyone sucks. He's a big baby.

:withstupid:

I got VERY bored of the love triangle between Kate, Jack, and Sawyer. They milked that for WAY more than it was worth in my opinion.