Occ Awards 08

romeo55

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the blue/white background on the sig prizes? Ah, IE6 at work. Lol. I suck!

I won something. Albeit tied two-hundred ways ...

OMG, are you seriously using IE6?! You should be banished!

Woohoo! General help for the second year now! And a tie for political debater? Lo had that one locked down last time I checked in. Someone must have thrown a few votes my way at the last minute.

I have... I have a small speech... that I've... prepared. I would... I would like to thank... Oh god, I told myself I wouldn't cry. I'm sorry... I can't do this. <sniffle> Thank you. <cry> Thank you all.

:lol:

OMG, am I not in charge of my IT system and the software it runs?! I should be sacked!

:lol:

Your company still uses IE6?! ew! I've made them leave IE6 on a few systems for testing purposes (as I'm a web programmer), but otherwise all our systems have IE7 and/or FF.

Your company still uses IE6?! ew! I've made them leave IE6 on a few systems for testing purposes (as I'm a web programmer), but otherwise all our systems have IE7 and/or FF.

We still use Office 2000 with roaming profiles etc! Bear in mind that it costs a LOT for our company to upgrade things and I am an accountant by trade, not a nerd :lol:

Apparently, we upgrade to Vista soon ... wow ... missed that boat ...