It's Too Freaking Cold!!!

DLS2008

I hate the cold weather we're having here in Ann Arbor, MI. Weather.com is reporting a current temp, of -7F and it's only 1:30AM... It will still get colder. Then tomorrow the high is 6F with windchill to -10F. :bah:

post-31315-1231914638_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ -13c outside and I'm loving it. There's just something about seeing my CPU run at 13c load that tickles me in all the right spots.

Edit: <3 early morning posting. Units changed for consistency and so I don't come off as an idiot.

Edited by iKillSteal

I hate the cold weather we're having here in Ann Arbor, MI. Weather.com is reporting a current temp, of -7F and it's only 1:30AM... It will still get colder. Then tomorrow the high is 6F with windchill to -10F. :bah:

bro i lived in oxford township between lapeer and lake orion on m24 for a couple years back in the day and i know exactly how that feels...white out blizzards make it tough to get to the party store but it didn't stop me then...!!! :D

-5F outside, probably around 30c inside.

cpu temp idle: 50c load: 70c.

leave the window open: idle 20c load 38c.

I would love to fold with this machine, but I cant leave the window open all the time, it snows too much

+ last time I looked at the gpu temps I was honestly surprised the card could get to 100c

college stinks for temperature extremes

Pussies. I have been through times were the average daily high temp was -16 without the windchill. I have seen temps reach 80 below with the windchill. Once it gets that cold outside then you can start crying about it being too cold.

Pussies. I have been through times were the average daily high temp was -16 without the windchill. I have seen temps reach 80 below with the windchill. Once it gets that cold outside then you can start crying about it being too cold.

Yeah you guys don't know what it's like to be cold.

It was 67 here today I felt like i was gonna freeze to death :D