It's Too Freaking Cold!!!

DLS2008

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cold over here in Rochester as well. I kind of miss my old room because the wind would never blow snow in when I had it open through the entire winter. Perfect OCing conditions. It was down to ~45F the one day in my room.

It's freeeeeezziinnnnggg here. I was outside last night trying to push anything I could out of my 3870 (trying to beat smith's 4850 score, I mean really comon' my quad vs his duo) Got up to 918 core and 1315 mem before I turned it, though I may have to flash the bios to get better voltage to continue overclocking.

Ha ha! Lansing, MI here, and yeah it's just too cold. This year winter seems to be in overdrive! It's like KB said, where's all this global warming when you need it.

And on the subject... All those idiots that rave about global warming every time the sun comes out... What are they saying now? Nothing. That's what. :)

There are certain ... "temperature sensitive" ... parts of my body that strongly disagree with this statement! :P

Gosh Verran.... I feel really bad for you......

Gotta take advantage of the ambient temperatures while they last.

It's cold here too. It's winter, it's supposed to be cold.

use centigrade all the time noobs

Naw, I think we'll just stick with fahrenheit, that's the only way to know what the real temperature is. ;)

Pussies. I have been through times were the average daily high temp was -16 without the windchill. I have seen temps reach 80 below with the windchill. Once it gets that cold outside then you can start crying about it being too cold.

Canadia doesn't count in our discussion :P.