Major F@h Events

DLS2008

I've been looking through the OCC F@H Stats by Extreme Overclocking and found some interesting things.

First, Road Runner is about to overtake Bosco for first place in points. Congrats on that! It should happen within the week! (Bosco, you better get a move on quick, Road Runner's gaining ~70,000 PPD on you :unsure:)

Secondly, in roughly 3 weeks, OCC will pass The Folding Wolves to gain 36th spot in F@H teams. And in about 2 months, we will move into 35th spot.

Third, we only have 113 active folders!?!?! Come on, we can do much better than that! I know we have more people on here with F@H icons than 113...

Fourth, I just moved into the Top 20 Producers for OCC at #19 with 3,590 PPD average. It will soon be up as I'm now producing ~7,200+ PPD and soon to be more as I have 3 new rigs coming up.

Fifth, I passed the 500,000 point mark today and will be in the Top 50 of OCC in just about 2 weeks!!!

Let's get more people folding here... :foldon:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking through the OCC F@H Stats by Extreme Overclocking and found some interesting things.

First, Road Runner is about to overtake Bosco for first place in points. Congrats on that! It should happen within the week! (Bosco, you better get a move on quick, Road Runner's gaining ~70,000 PPD on you :unsure:)

Secondly, in roughly 3 weeks, OCC will pass The Folding Wolves to gain 36th spot in F@H teams. And in about 2 months, we will move into 35th spot.

Third, we only have 113 active folders!?!?! Come on, we can do much better than that! I know we have more people on here with F@H icons than 113...

Fourth, I just moved into the Top 20 Producers for OCC at #19 with 3,590 PPD average. It will soon be up as I'm now producing ~7,200+ PPD and soon to be more as I have 3 new rigs coming up.

Fifth, I passed the 500,000 point mark today and will be in the Top 50 of OCC in just about 2 weeks!!!

all cool but hey...!!..since i put the q6600 back into my gamer and bumped it up to 3.2 it's been getting very warm...idle 37-40 folding 58-62...i haven't stopped folding yet but i've thought about it....still folding on my worker and the wife's dell though...i'd feel better about it if the temps were lower on this one....cya....congrats bra...!!

Ever since the switch to the SMP, my production's gone way down because I try to run it as a service and it fails a lot of the time. I'm going to test it out without the smp flag, and see what my daily points are like.

all cool but hey...!!..since i put the q6600 back into my gamer and bumped it up to 3.2 it's been getting very warm...idle 37-40 folding 58-62...i haven't stopped folding yet but i've thought about it....still folding on my worker and the wife's dell though...i'd feel better about it if the temps were lower on this one....cya....congrats bra...!!

What stepping do you have? I'm assuming B3 as Intel's Thremal Specs are 62.2C for the Q6600 with B3 stepping. If you have the Q6600 with G0 stepping, you have nothing to worry about as Intel lists the Thermal Specs as 71C.

Ever since the switch to the SMP, my production's gone way down because I try to run it as a service and it fails a lot of the time. I'm going to test it out without the smp flag, and see what my daily points are like.

Congrats everyone, Clay if you remove the smp flag the client will work as the standard client like we used to run so may as well install 4 of them with a quad. Just be sure they are in different directory's and different machine I.D.s...

What stepping do you have? I'm assuming B3 as Intel's Thremal Specs are 62.2C for the Q6600 with B3 stepping. If you have the Q6600 with G0 stepping, you have nothing to worry about as Intel lists the Thermal Specs as 71C.

:withstupid: My G0 has been running @ 60-65

Yea i was quite shocked to see that im in the top 10 at the min (behind king..) but i think im gonna be dropping down a few places cos i seem to be getting slower work units, im only folding on 2 pc's my laptop and my rig - it says i have 4 processors but thats cos my quad counts as 2 in VMware. the person I'm aiming for next is OCC_333 :lol:

I've counted 40 people that are now inactive in the top 100, but when they were folding they clocked up big scores and the gap between each position is getting bigger, so takes longer to move up, hopefully with this competition coming up we mite be able to pull a few places ahead bit quicker in the team competition :)

I also notice last month we averaged 254 594 points per day

this month we are at 333 764ppd so we mite hit 10,346,689.2 points in january

thats up about 31% on december and 81% on november!

Well done to everyone whos contributing!! :)

:foldon: :foldon: :foldon: :foldon:

Heh Heh...Congrats!

I'll be back online tomorrow ;)

I remember when OCC was at least 29 or 28th...hrmm.

Heh Heh...Congrats!

I'll be back online tomorrow ;)

I remember when OCC was at least 29 or 28th...hrmm.

I remember when we passed one of the Mac teams and people were going onto each others forums talking junk. I think we were high 20s back then. It was a long time ago.

I keep getting weird errors with my 4850. It will complete like 4-5 WUs then give an UNSTABLE_MACHINE error and stop. I then have to delete the work folder, the core, and queue.dat and it will start back up.

Also, Left 4 Dead is definitely cutting into my folding time.