Help Buying A Hd-4870 Gddr5 1gb (gigabyte Or Sapphire)

hi everybody..

i'm about buying a HD-4870 GDDR5 1GB PCI-E but i'm really confused and i need your help please.

what i need to know is which manufacturer is better and best performance sapphire or gigabyte my last 3 VGA cards from gigabyte and i did not had any problem with it, but know there is a lot of manufacturers today, and if the answer is gigabyte is that mean that sapphire is really bad or just gigabyte hardware came with a lot of features that helps the advanced gamers.

the first following link for gigabyte HD-4870 GDDR5 1GB model GV-R487-1GH-B PCI-E

http://www.giga-byte.com/Products/VGA/Prod...e=GV-R487-1GH-B

and this for SAPPHIRE HD-4870 1G GDDR5 PCI-E

http://www.sapphiretech.com/us/products/pr...d=250&grp=3

and thanks for your time.

Performance wise they are all are going to be the same. Both companies are good, but I would give the edge to Sapphire in warranty and tech support. They have really corrected alot of issues with miscommunication in the past and I am very impressed with that. They have come along way compared to before. :)

indeed i do have a sapphire hd 4870 toxic on ebay,but thats a different matter.If i was to choose,id go with sapphire everytime.Ive never had a bad card or bad expeiance with them

they do a good bundle with their cards to.I think that they are probably the best partner that AMD have,and they are making great progress with their stuff.Take it from me as i have the 4850x2 1gb

and its mean.

That Sapphire does have better cooling too...

Let us know how it runs once it arrives at your door! :)

i think I'm going to say goodbye :( to gigabyte and buy sapphire HD-4870.

and I'll get sapphire HD-4870 burned in 3Dmark directly. :D

i have that exact same sapphire 4870 and mine runs at 38c the hottest i've ever seen it was like 52 c under full load overclocked. i'm very impressed with the card and im going to buy a second one in a few months

Sweet, I have Sapphire's HD4850 and I get similar temperatures, slightly higher load, but nonetheless always below 60.