Christmas Contest '08 Winners

Turophiliac

I guess if everyone has to post a post in the post that says to post a picture of what you won to say they will post a picture in the post when they get it I will also. Did that make any sense?

....does not compute.....

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess if everyone has to post a post in the post that says to post a picture of what you won to say they will post a picture in the post when they get it I will also. Did that make any sense?

I think the wine helped me understand this. :lol:

Surprisingly yea I got that.

read it 4 times, got it on the fourth. lol!

Just make sure you do so post haste :lol:

Makes perfect sense to me.