Christmas Contest '08 Winners

Turophiliac

My Tempest arrived two days ago but it was "DOA."

There were no accessories (screws, manuals) and actual parts of the case were missing.

However I called NZXT and they apologized, will resolve my problem, and send me a free t-shirt for my troubles.

So now I have an Intel slinky and will have an NZXT shirt, lol.

I got one from another contest and the accessories and manual were in a black cardboard envelope which was secured to the motherboard tray with a thumbscrew.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious are we gonna get an e-mail or something when our items ship? I haven't seen or heard anything about that ram yet.

Nope, a box just shows up on your doorstep... That's how mine worked, then my parents didn't tell me for like 2 weeks while I was a college, lol.

I got one from another contest and the accessories and manual were in a black cardboard envelope which was secured to the motherboard tray with a thumbscrew.

o.O

Something's going on here.

Even if I had some sort of envelope in mine, there's absolutely no way to attach anything to any of the bays.

HEY HEY, Got my Asus Striker II Formula!!!!!!!Today Way cool and worth the wait. I have to get my Q6600 ordered when I am financially able. This will be my first really serious Intel platform performer. I am excited!!! Thanks OCC, you're great!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Was at the front door today. The super talent 8gb usb drives.

55bc3125796076.gif

and just to convey how small it is:

556cbb25796080.gif

Thanks OCC!!

I won the same thing! Got it around the same time. Sorry I didn't post sooner, with the semester starting and all. It did come in my front door in perfect condition. I didn't know how much I would use it because I've never used one bigger than this old 64mb one I've had since forever. I use it on my PC/Laptop/PS3 for transferring media files and saves and whatnot pretty much everyday! Read and write speeds are fantastic. Although, at first I thought it would break my USB2.0 slot because it's a little big but it fit right in. It's brilliant! I love it, thank you again OCC for holding the contest and thank you Super Talent for the opportunity to win it! It was truly a great start to this new year

And looking at the other guys' pics, I'm incredibly jealous! I'm going to have to spend money for my gfx card! lol but again congratulations, I hope to be as lucky as you the next time it comes around :)

Edited by Harima

I would think by now that everyone should have gotten all of their stuff. If you did not get your prize make sure you contact me directly. From what I can tell everyone should be covered congrats again to everyone that won :)