The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I don't know about Taurus, but if I said my S&W was a Model 64, it would be my exact gun. The only way to be more specific is saying its a 64-3 which will narrow it down to the late 70's or early 80's and will tell you whether it's got a pinned barrel, recessed cylinder, has a lock, etc. Interesting how they didn't stamp 85SS3 onto the yoke. 

I don't mind too much about not having the latest revolver technology, they're old school anyways. 

For Taurus it's a little more detailed.  85 pretty much gets you 5 shot revolver.  Barrel length, metal type, hammer design, grip type etc all vary wildly within the model 85. 

$22 for some targets and range fees. I ended up riding my motorcycle to the range and bungeed my rifle to the bike lol.

Shot this 1 inch group (10 rounds of Federal bulk) at 15 yards with iron sights with that new Savage Mark II. So much better than a 10/22! 

dfc1dd58e9.jpg

Edited by Onion

2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS  :)   Technically for the Mrs. but maybe I'll get to drive it every once in a while.

Bah!  The windows are to small and it looks like someone squashed the roof into the body! 

3x $0.50 Amazon gift cards. Didn't quite hit the 20 transactions on my EveryDay card this month, so I used that cheap trick to boost it. 

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-ove

Sorry I couldn't help myself. I do things like that with my debit card so my credit union gives me free gift cards. 

3x $0.50 Amazon gift cards. Didn't quite hit the 20 transactions on my EveryDay card this month, so I used that cheap trick to boost it. 

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-ove

Sorry I couldn't help myself. I do things like that with my debit card so my credit union gives me free gift cards. 

I know, right? Have you tried using the AmEx Serve trick yet to boost your spending without actually spending money?